Training is by ACT Cert Founder, Mr. Alon Stivi, an internationally recognized expert in counterterrorism, corporate and school security and a combat veteran of the Israeli Special Forces. Mr. Stivi is a Reserve Deputy with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, Emergency Operations Bureau (EOB).
Thank you to Active Shooter Role Player, Mr. Steve Diamond, Lt. Commander, U.S. Navy (Retired), Professor Raymond Novaco & Graduate Students of the University of CA, Irvine.
As a Last Resort, what do you do to save yourself and others, when you are trapped and cannot escape from an Active Shooter or armed Terrorist who is forcing his/her way through the door of your classroom, office, hospital room, store in a mall or home, with the clear intent on killing you and not taking you hostage?
- In order to survive an Active Shooter or Terrorist intent on killing you, you must be able to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and take immediate action to control the outcome.
- Under life threatening conditions, a person will automatically resort to employing skills and a plan of action that have been practiced previously to make the difference between life and death.
- The risk of facing an Active Shooter or Terrorist someday will not be reduced by ignoring it. In order to survive an Active Shooter or Terrorist attack, you must be ready at anytime, think like a survivor, manage your stress and outdo the attacker's frame of reference.
- This ACT Cert training will increase your survivability. The techniques taught in our full course are truly the Last Resort Survival Measures, where you have two choices:
1. Do nothing and die or,
2. Fight back as a team, using what we call "Collective Resistance".
FILLING A CRITICAL GAP:
Do an Internet search with the key words "Active Shooter Last Resort" and you will find multiple web links from top government and educational institutions that provide useful information on how to respond to an Active Shooter. However...
The problem is that when these institutions touch upon what to do in a "Last Resort Survival" encounter with an Active Shooter, they offer only a couple of bullet points like "do whatever you have to do to incapacitate the shooter", with very little supporting information. The ACT Cert Last Resort Active Shooter Survival Measures full course fills in and expands upon this extremely critical gap.
We tell you in exact detail how to take down an Active Shooter in a Last Resort Survival encounter through an online learning platform using video demonstrations, supporting printable material and a forum that answers your questions by internationally recognized experts in school and corporate security, violence prevention and counterterrorism.
ACT Cert training will increase your survivability. The techniques taught in this full course are simple and truly the Last Resort Survival Measures.
Three key reality-based lessons:
1. Preparing for the Active Shooter:
- How to get out of the Shooter's kill zone.
- How to use an ordinary object to stop or slow down the impact of a bullet.
- Learn the difference between cover and concealment.
- Learn how a Shooter thinks and how to use this knowledge against him/her.
2. Disrupting the Shooter's Intentions:
- Learn what to do when the Shooter enters your room.
- Learn what not to do when the Shooter enters your room.
- Learn what to do during the critical few seconds of the attack to save yourself and others.
3. Responding to an Active Shooter:
- Learn two survival rules of escaping under fire.
- Watch the astonishing life and death difference between taking action to save yourself or just hiding under a table.
- Learn how to outdo the Shooter's frame of reference and gain the advantage.
- Learn how to collectively stop the Shooter's attack.
When you are finished taking our full course, you will realize that if law abiding citizens had applied these simple techniques against the 9/11 Terrorist hijackers and the Columbine and Virginia Tech attackers, the outcome may have been completely different.
By teaching these "Last Resort Active Shooter Survival Measures", the ACT Cert Team is not implying or expects that people in general, office & retail workers, school & hospital staff voluntarily engage an armed assailant unless there is absolutely no other choice. Your first objective is always to separate yourself and others from a threat as quickly and as safely as possible.
Take Online Training Now! DVD Coming Soon!
CLICK HERE: https://www.actcert.com
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE NEWSLETTER & learn something that may save your life- Click Here: https://www.actcert.com
https://www.actcert.com -Take Online Training Now! DVD Coming Soon!
BIO OF INSTRUCTOR: https://www.actcert.com/about.aspx