BJJ Weekly -- http://www.bjjweekly.com
Scramble Clothing -- http://www.scramblestuff.com
Connection Rio -- http://www.connectionrio.com
Filmed in Rio de Janeiro in July of 2011 shortly before he taught a seminar on his "invisible jiu-jitsu", this rare interview gives us an insight into this master's philosophies and attitudes like never before. This exclusive English language interview, BJJ legend Master Rickson Gracie discusses topics such as:
* How his philosophy and attitude toward jiu-jitsu has changed with age.
* Why people should learn his "invisible jiu-jitsu".
* How he feels about modern techniques and positions such as 50-50 guard.
* His attitude toward modern advancements in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
* Who he feels will carry on the family legacy by promoting the art of jiu-jitsu.
Interview by Hywel Teague for BJJHacks.com -- http://www.bjjhacks.com
Sweet Dream by 'Angry'